Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
  • Ban Askin's Discord Ban

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: Whos_Askin

Your Discord Tag: Askin#2929

Punishment Type: Discord Ban (Perm)

When were you punished?: 2017-2018 at some point. Sorry.

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): I was banned from the discord after me and the old owner Koogle got into an altercation after I was demoted from mod. This happened years ago at this point.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): Well, in all honesty I cant ever remember why I got banned in the first place, I was banned from the server after I was demoted by Koogle and then we got into an argument. I guess that it continued over to discord and he didn't like what I had to say and he must have just outright banned me from the discord. I joined the server today after years of not even playing, and tried joining the discord and I still cant even access the discord but I can access the server. I feel if I now can join and play on the server I should be unbanned from the discord but it's up to the staff to decide. Thank you ~Askin

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hi Whos_Askin! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    Soul_Fate
    ByteMC Sr. Mod

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hey Askin! After talking with the ByteMC staff team, we've all come into agreement that we will accept your appeal. As there was no recorded proof, reason and know one on the current staff team remembers you. We have no reason to keep you banned, consider this a clean slate. Welcome back to ByteMC.

Thanks
    Soul_Fate
    Sr.Mod

Status
    Not open for further replies.