• Ban lazy_diamonds 's Ban Appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: lazy_diamonds

Your Discord Tag: Preston_The_Ice_Wizard#1618

Punishment Type: Perm Ban

When were you punished?: 2020-01-12

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): Vote Exploiting - Multiple IP's

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I was banned for voting on multiple IP's, but one site prevents that because you can't vote more than once on one username per day. The other site I don't know how it works, but none of the votes went through. If the votes didn't go through, nothing could have been exploited, since i haven't gained anything. The sites themselves have a system to prevent this so I couldn't have exploited voting. I will not deny that I have tried to vote on multiple devices, it just didn't work from the start, when I tried to do so. It wouldn't let me enter my username at all. If I didn't actually exploit something, and the reason I was banned for didn't even work, I shouldn't really be banned. I am also a longstanding community member that has helped this server grow, I very much do want the best for this server. I'm sorry that I tried to exploit something, I won't try to exploit something again, I am very sincere and wouldn't have done it in the first place if I knew it could've been considered exploiting. Thanks. 2020-01-08_16.39.55.png

Last edited:

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hey Lazy_diamond! Thank you for taking the time to appeal and sorry for the wait. Unfortunately I will be denying your current appeal for the following reasons.

- Very little seniority/admitting what you did was wrong.
    - You may not have abused it however you intended to and we’re persistent on it as you stated that “tried multiple devices” and said you tried multiple ips in-game. This behaviour is not tolerated on ByteMC.

P.S
    ByteMC is apart of a company that provides a service (the server) and there for it is a privilege to be apart of it not a right. As such if you can’t respect that then you willn’t be apart of it. You can re-appeal in 1 week.

Thanks
    Soul_Fate
    Sr.Mod

Status
    Not open for further replies.