Your Discord Tag:
    Beyonix#5921

Punishment Type:
    Permanent ban

When were you punished?:
    01/03/2020

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences):
    Hello! I'm looking to appeal for an unban on your server. I've had some time to reform myself and fix my act over the amount of time that I've been banned from ByteMC. It was very dense and inconsiderate of me to even get banned in the first place. I first started playing ByteMC in 2017 and wouldn't like to see it go down like this. I will certainly not violate the Terms Of Service of your server ever again and you can trust me on that. I know what I did was tremendously wrong, and it was absurd that I did what I did. I hope I get unbanned since I want to start playing this server again since it's where I most feel at home at on Minecraft. I'm sorry to anyone that I had affected. I give you all my full apology.

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hi Beyonix! Thanks for taking the time to appeal. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    Soul_Fate
    ByteMC Sr. Mod

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hi Beyonix! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team has looked into your appeal and we have decided to reduce your ban to 1 week. However if you do this or break any other rules then you will be IP banned with no chance of appealing.

Thanks for your time,
    Soul_Fate
    ByteMC Sr.Mod

Status
    Not open for further replies.