Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Fate

Your IGN: Soul_Fate

Your Discord Tag: soul.fate#4906

Punishment Type: Ban

When were you punished?: April 2020

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): "Advertising"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I am guessing I am banned for being a mod on a new server. I never broke any rule. I know that there was a player from byte that advertised the server but that isn't me and you banned them already as you should have. Why am I banned for someone else's actions? I am the reason the owner of that server made an announcement to not advertise on other servers. I still want to be apart of the community because I have friends here and liked the server. I don't really know what to say as I didn't do anything, even at the time that this all happened I wasn't even online I was in a class so I don't know what to say here. I hope I get unbanned but I guess it's okay if I don't.

P.S
Anyone that sees this and is my friend from here add me on discord (its above) you guys are cool and I'd like to stay in touch with you still :)

Amp

Owner of ByteMC
Owner
Hello Soul,

Thank you making the punishment appeal. Your discord ban has been revoked. You can join the discord server again.

Kind Regards,
Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operated by Amped Servers LTD. Trading as ByteMC
Company Number: 761767136 | Registered in Canada