• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A Bearly Welcome to the Community!

Hello everyone and welcome to the new forums!
    It's been a while since I've been active on ByteMc and now I would like to announce that I am planning to play a minimum of 2.5 hours per day every single day. When I do not have access to my computer for that day I will update my profile status that make sure's everyone is informed when I'm currently not available. Once I get back and able to play 2.5 hours per day again I will updated my profile again and inform the community. This being said I will be an extremely active member of the community whether it being forums, discord or in-game activity. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things and achieve my goals while doing so. Being active with the community as a whole will provide an entirely new aspect and engaging experience whether it be in-game, discord or on the forums.

Yes, I am known in the community already by a ton of people, but I would like to give everyone an equal chance to be well known within the community and get them more involved with the community. That being said I plan on connecting new members with groups of people within the community. Yes, some people might have some issues with other players, but that is just life and its going to happen no matter what. With that being said I would like to avoid all toxicity and if it does happen within the group you will be immediately kicked out. By kicking out toxic members as quickly as possible it will provide a more non toxic community overall. It will also provide a great experience for everyone and will allow people not being afraid each other whether it being in voice calls or just in-game conversations. Starting toxicity towards players will just grow a large amount of disconnection between one another and thus why its not allowed within the group of well known players.
    In order to join this group all you have to do is join ByteMc's discord and talk to me and discuss what you plan on doing within the community. For example, if you want to be a builder within the groups plots you let me know first, then you proceed to showing me your building skills. Based on what you build, you would obtain a tiered rank and the better you become the more likely you will get a promotion within your district. More examples of what the group will have is a group purse, shops, mining area, gang, storage boxes and much more to come.
    Eventually the plan is to be able to have a large enough impact on the player base to connect the community even closer together and be able to obtain new players from entering the group as soon as possible. As the server grows along I would eventually be giving out roles to certain members to start there own groups and eventually take over my role. I would like to eventually be able to overview and see this group take shape as its own.
    This will start when Season 9 and Season 2 are released on the server.
    Sincerely,
    Bearly

Last edited:

ejuke

Hello everyone and welcome to the new forums!
    It's been a while since I've been active on ByteMc and now I would like to announce that I am planning to play a minimum of 4 hours per day every single day. When I do not have access to my computer for that day I will update my profile status that make sure's everyone is informed when I'm currently not available. Once I get back and able to play 4 hours per day again I will updated my profile again and inform the community. This being said I will be an extremely active member of the community whether it being forums, discord or in-game activity. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things and achieve my goals while doing so. Being active with the community as a whole will provide an entirely new aspect and engaging experience whether it be in-game, discord or on the forums.

Yes, I am known in the community already by a ton of people, but I would like to give everyone an equal chance to be well known within the community and get them more involved with the community. That being said I plan on connecting new members with groups of people within the community. Yes, some people might have some issues with other players, but that is just life and its going to happen no matter what. With that being said I would like to avoid all toxicity and if it does happen within the group you will be immediately kicked out. By kicking out toxic members as quickly as possible it will provide a more non toxic community overall. It will also provide a great experience for everyone and will allow people not being afraid each other whether it being in voice calls or just in-game conversations. Starting toxicity towards players will just grow a large amount of disconnection between one another and thus why its not allowed within the group of well known players.
    In order to join this group all you have to do is join ByteMc's discord and talk to me and discuss what you plan on doing within the community. For example, if you want to be a builder within the groups plots you let me know first, then you proceed to showing me your building skills. Based on what you build, you would obtain a tiered rank and the better you become the more likely you will get a promotion within your district. More examples of what the group will have is a group purse, shops, mining area, gang, storage boxes and much more to come.
    Eventually the plan is to be able to have a large enough impact on the player base to connect the community even closer together and be able to obtain new players from entering the group as soon as possible. As the server grows along I would eventually be giving out roles to certain members to start there own groups and eventually take over my role. I would like to eventually be able to overview and see this group take shape as its own.
    Sincerely,
    Bearly
    Welcome back!