• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prison VS. SkyBlock

So I don't know about you guys and gals but personally, I prefer Prison over SkyBlock. I think it's because over the years, I've built an attachment to Prison and now that we have SkyBlock, I feel it's taking away from Prison. Other than that, I don't mind it whatsoever because it's interfering with my Prison gameplay other than the fact that some of my friends might transfer to SkyBlock, lol. What do you prefer?

Depends. Sometimes I enjoy prisons more then sb and sometimes I prefer sb over prison.
    I haven't played SkyBlock yet but I already know what SkyBlock is so I wasn't going to waste my time and play it. Now thinking, I shouldn't just judge Byte's SkyBlock like that because Byte is very original when it comes to games so actually I might test it out when it gets released again.

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    As of right now I would pick prison because I know it better, however when skyblock is back up I feel like that could change. The new skyblock will be amazing

As of right now I would pick prison because I know it better, however when skyblock is back up I feel like that could change. The new skyblock will be amazing
    Well I already know Byte and their creativity so I don't doubt that it will be amazing, BUT I would prefer Prison no matter what because for god sakes, this was one of my first servers I've played on when it was just Prison, so I'll love it forever!

ejuke

Prison ofc
    So I don't know about you guys and gals but personally, I prefer Prison over SkyBlock. I think it's because over the years, I've built an attachment to Prison and now that we have SkyBlock, I feel it's taking away from Prison. Other than that, I don't mind it whatsoever because it's interfering with my Prison gameplay other than the fact that some of my friends might transfer to SkyBlock, lol. What do you prefer?

Shoneh

Prison, ALL THE WAY! I joined byte a couple of years back with my cousin, we had a blast on this server, seems he has developed, and gotten over Minecraft, on the other hand, I am still spending a lot of my time on the server, lol. I doubt anything could beat it to my extent.