• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Warning False warning

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN:Cudlee

Your Discord Tag: Cudlee#1295 but banned from discord

Punishment Type: Got warned for no reason

When where you punished?: 16.08.2019

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):
    Screenshot_83.png Screenshot_84.png Screenshot_85.png
    Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences):
    Because as bearly clearly said this does not stand in the rules as toxicity. It doesen't even say it in /rules i wasen't toxic twowards any player i just said that Bytemc has been losing players lately. I used to play in s1 -2 when it had 100+ players and now it has dropped down, thats why i said it. So i want to appeal for my warnings to get removed. I would also like to report this staff member for punishing me for no reason, and being aggresiv twowards me in a call where i asked her to explain why i got warned. Where she also said the rule wasen't at /rules. She even screamed at me in the mic even tough i told her to calm down and then she makes an excuse and leaves the call. I'm staff on Vanitymc with a 1-2k player base and i clearly understand that this is not proffesional. A staff member should be calm and explain the situation instead she raised her voice and said that i got punished for someting that wasen't even in the rule. Clearly what i said wasen't in the surcomstanses for toxicity. Thank you for taking your time to read this Warn appeal, and i hope you understand my sistuation. <3-Ps Cudlee :)
    Last edited

Dan564987

Administrator
    Administrator
    After reviewing the case and the fact it's a warning , no further action will be taken. As there is a slight dig at the end with "gg". Implying that we've done something wrong in making these players leave. -Dan

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi Cudlee!

I apologize for this inconvenience that happened. As Dan stated above, you did technically imply that we did something to lose the players, so I cannot remove your warning; however, it has just come to my attention about the staff member not being professional and shouting at you, which I will be investigating with the Senior Moderation team. Like it states in chat, that warning will expunge from your record in 7 days and not appear, for future reference.

Thanks again for letting us know and I apologize about the situation.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord: HomeGoods#1804

Thanks,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

- Thread Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.