• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Server Ban Appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: Poseidon372

Your Discord Tag: Poseidon372#2395

Punishment Type: Permanent Ban

When where you punished?: 08/19/19

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): https://gyazo.com/2568b7d7c58abddea4674329c8a15f24 : Abusing Exploits

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I feel that I should be unbanned because I feel badly for what I have done and I want to have a chance to prove myself right. I have been playing on this server for a year and a half and I have never abused anything until now. I should've known that it was stupid to do this, but my judgement was clouded. It was obvious to be caught and for some reason I was did not realize it before I did it. I am one hundred percent fine with being completely reset, but I really just want to be unbanned since this is the only server that I play on. I love it and I always have and that's the reason I have gotten so many donations under my name on it(I didn't do this for no reason). This is the first time I have ever done this as well, as I was just taught this season. Again, I'm very sorry that I did it in the first place, but I feel that if I get reset, I should be able to be unbanned from this server that I have dedicated much time into. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope an agreement can be reached.

Have a wondrous day!

Sincerely - Poseidon372

I’ve seen you on the server for a super long time and you’re definitely one of the top players on it. You were even a trainee at one point! I definitely hope that you get unbanned because other than this one instance, you’ve been 100% clean in terms of punishments and breaking the rules; this one mess up shouldn’t permanently remove you from the server. You have my vouch and I hope you are unbanned!

-Marvin

I’ve seen you on the server for a super long time and you’re definitely one of the top players on it. You were even a trainee at one point! I definitely hope that you get unbanned because other than this one instance, you’ve been 100% clean in terms of punishments and breaking the rules; this one mess up shouldn’t permanently remove you from the server. You have my vouch and I hope you are unbanned!

-Marvin
    Sorry, but you can't be bias here. Good Luck Poseidon! :D

HomeGoods

Owner of ByteMC
    Owner
    Hi Poseidon372,

To start off, I'm not necessarily sure what was 'clouding your judgment'. For somebody that was intentionally renaming bombs to level 55, I have a good feeling you knew exactly what you were doing. As for this is the only server that you play on - why were you abusing it then? And why did I never get a report of this? I've spoken to you on multiple occasions about your money-making abilities and stated that if there were bugs, you would have to report them to me - and you never did? Not to mention the constant messaging about fixing the economy and how broken it is when you were the one breaking it...

I am declining this ban appeal, and you can gladly reappeal in 1 week and may have a chance to get unbanned. As for somebody that was staff before, I would expect a lot better from you and also expected you to report this.

I hope you understand that I can't just snap my finger and "reset" you, I have to go through EVERY plugin and delete your file...
    I am disappointed, to say the least.

Thanks,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

Status
    Not open for further replies.