• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

School

Soul_Fate

I want to know how you feel about school. This is NOT to say that you hate school. I want you to debate about the parts of school that is necessary and which parts are useless

The most useless thing about school is homework. Teachers use the fact that they're "testing our knowledge with homework" but isn't test and quizzes meant for that? Plus, it adds a whole different scoring thing which is annoying and I just want to go home and play Byte lmao.

Soul_Fate

The most useless thing about school is homework. Teachers use the fact that they're "testing our knowledge with homework" but isn't test and quizzes meant for that? Plus, it adds a whole different scoring thing which is annoying and I just want to go home and play Byte lmao.
    Homework can seem stupid however study's have shown that thinking back on what you learned that day a couple hours later will help you remember it longer. However the same study's say that school give's out too much homework for this to work all the time.

Homework can seem stupid however study's have shown that thinking back on what you learned that day a couple hours later will help you remember it longer. However the same study's say that school give's out too much homework for this to work all the time.
    Blah Blah Blah. As soon as I saw "Study's have shown" I was done lmao. I don't care, I didn't do any homework this year and still passed with an 80 because I get high grades in everything else.

School is too unpractical. It’s too much material taught and too little used in the real world. A 4.0 gpa or perfect grades doesn’t make you a smart person; it only makes you a smart student. Trust me, as someone who’s had perfect grades for consistent years and is looking to go to an Ivy League school, (and not saying this to brag obviously); I’m probably not that much smarter than you as a person. I actually plan on writing a book about the flaws of American education, when I find the time to in the near future :)

Soul_Fate

School is too unpractical. It’s too much material taught and too little used in the real world. A 4.0 gpa or perfect grades doesn’t make you a smart person; it only makes you a smart student. Trust me, as someone who’s had perfect grades for consistent years and is looking to go to an Ivy League school, (and not saying this to brag obviously); I’m probably not that much smarter than you as a person. I actually plan on writing a book about the flaws of American education, when I find the time to in the near future :)
    I wish you the best of luck with the book. There are flaws however there are some good things in it (not a lot but they are there).

Exactly. I go to one of top CTEA schools in New York by just doing my work and getting 90+. Literally, did like 30-40 homeworks the whole year and still got accepted into a top CTEA school. You don't need homework to get high grades, right now it's just interfering with the grade and preventing me from getting 90s in the overall subject..

Your course work also matters, my course work today is mostly college level classes this year so it will be harder. Last year it was much lighter and easier; and so having a perfect average was relatively easy to say the least.