• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Automining Luckyblocks at /P h freemines

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Hello my name is Filip and i just got banned today for using autominer. This appeal wont be that long since im not very good at english.

Ok so i needed some more bytokens and i didnt want to farm so i thought it was a good idea to download a hacked client to farm luckyblocks easier. I got the client and i started my autominer. i went to get some food and 20 minutes later i had goten 8 bytetokens, some bytebombs and gapples.
    But when i looked up there was an admin who witnessed everything and instantly banned me for life. i Really regret doing this now since i really enjoy this server . I have purchased donator Rank. luxe pickaxe and fly. This is my first ban on any server and it really sucks i thought it was a good idea to download a hacked client and play with it on the only server I enjoy playing on.
    I know hacking is very bad but i dont feel like i deserve to get a permanent ban since i had only sat there for about 20 minutes and mods had watched the entire thing happen. i would really appreciate getting unbanned with a warning or just lower my ban to like 1 month instead of perma. I have learned my lesson and i will never use a 3rd party program for advantages ever again.

Thank you for reading my appeal. IGN FilleeeE

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Ban appeal declined
    Please follow the proper format here.
    Also, do not Discord DM me you submitted it. We will get to it.

Thanks
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

Status
    Not open for further replies.