• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Discord Ban

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: ImTheBestPotato

Your Discord Tag: @Potato#9620

Punishment Type: Ban (in discord)

When where you punished?: 2 September 2019

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): DM advertise

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): i love bytemc's community, i am legend rank ) and i got banned only because i sent an invite to a discord chill channel to homegoods, i sent it to homegoods only cuz i sent the invite to all my friend list and he was in it,i just forgot to remove him from the ppl to send the msg, i apologize to all of you for this mistake

Attachments

Last edited:

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi ImTheBestPotato!

First, I'd like to apologize for the delayed response, we are working extremely hard here at ByteMC to develop Season 2 of Skyblock and Season IX of Prison.

Secondly, the Sr.Staff & I are going to accept your ban appeal. We were skeptical about this at first, knowing that DM Advertising is an easily repeatable offense; however, due to your clean history on Discord and second chances, we will allow you back on the Discord.

I hope you re-read the rules, this doesn't happen again, and we can all move on.

Thanks,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC OWner

Status
    Not open for further replies.