• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Poseidon372 Ban Appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: Poseidon372

Your Discord Tag: Poseidon372#2395

Punishment Type: Permanent Ban

When where you punished?: 08/19/19

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): https://gyazo.com/2568b7d7c58abddea4674329c8a15f24 : Abusing Exploits

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I feel that I should be unbanned because I feel terrible that I did any glitch, and I really love this server. I completely resent every decision that I have made and I really to this day still don't know why I thought it was a good idea. I want to show that I care and that I would never do this again. I'll stay active and I really apologize for every wrong act that I have done. I made a mistake and I promise that I will not break any more rules, and that I will keep the community positive, and bring players in, instead of driving them away. I'm all for the server and I have nothing bad to say about it, I deserved my ban, but I really hope that you can find the kindness to unban me because that would make my day. I have been a member of this community for over a year now and I have not broken any rules before this, and I swear I will never do anything of this sort again. It would be amazing if I could get unbanned, and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Have a wondrous day!

Sincerely - Poseidon372

ilikeapples

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hey Poseidon372!
    Thanks for making your appeal! The staff thought about this for quite a bit and decided to unban you! Note that if we ever see you exploiting any bugs again you will be blacklisted. Make sure to tell a staff member if you see any exploits / bugs on the server!

Thanks
    ilikeapples
    ByteMc Senior Moderator

Status
    Not open for further replies.