• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prison Frequently Asked Questions (Part 2) - Prison

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dan564987

Administrator
    Administrator
    Gang questions:
    How do I see what gangs have been created already? Do /gang list to see all previously created gangs.
    How do I create my own gang? /gang create [name] you must have 50B to create a gang.
    How do I invite someone to my gang? /gang invite [ign]
    How do I leave a gang? /g leave
    How do I join a gang? You can do /g join (gang name)
    Is there a way to see states about my gang? You can view you gangs members, KDR, bank and more via /g info.
    How do I put money into my gang? You can add money to your gang’s bank with the command /g deposit (amount)
    Are there ranks within a gang? There is initiate, member, senior member, admin and owner
    How can I level up my gang? /g levelup
    Can I withdraw money from my gangs bank? You can do /g withdraw (amount) however you must be a senior gang member to do this.
    Is there a way I can talk to my gang members only? Talk to your gang members only with /gc
    Can I because friends with another gang? You can ally with other gangs via /g ally (gang)
    Can I talk to my allied gangs only? You can talk to your allied gangs with /ac
    Does my gang get rewards from levelling? All gang level rewards and how much it cost to rank up is here https://bytemc.net/threads/63/#post-253
    Can the owner of a gang demote a member? The owner of a gang can demote players with the command /demote (ign)
    Plot questions:
    How do I make a plot? /warp plots then /p a
    How I get back to my plot? /p h (/p h 1-3 if you have more than one plot)
    How do I make a plot shop? Place a chest (trap or not) then shift click a sign on it and write the following with the correct information
    IGN - Your username
    AMOUNT -Amount of items you want to sell or buy
    S OR B PRICE -S is for sell (Players sell to you) B is for buy (Players buy from you). Then price
    ITEM Do /iteminfo and put in the small code, such as 79#xk
    How to visit someone's plot? /p h [ign]
    How can I rename my plot? /p s a [name]
    How do I add someone to my plot? /p add [ign] to allow them to build while you’re online and /p trust [ign]. Allows them to build all the time!
    Parkour questions:
    How I get to parkour? ./warp parkour then click on the sign to which parkour map you want.
    How do I leave parkour? ./parkour leave
    Do I get anything for completing the parkour? - One diamond for parkour 1, 3 lvl 8 bombs from parkour 3 and 3 lvl 10 bombs from parkour 2.
    What is a parkour event? - A Parkour event is a race through a costume parkour course at /warp parkourevent. The first 3 players to the finish wins big rewards. Anyone after them will get a small reward. (Limited time event, /warp is not always available)
    Website and forum questions:
    How do I join the website? Go to bytemc.net and click the Register button (Or log in if you already have an account). Fill in your User & Password then confirm your email. Finally, click Join website
    How do I make a post on the forums? Go to http://www.bytemc.net ,click forums. Click the sub-category you want. Then “New thread” (If they say they can't, then ask if they are registered. Also check the sub-category they are trying to post on)
    How do I go to the website? /links or http://www.bytemc.net
    Mobdust questions:
    What is mobdust? Mob dust is a currency collected by killing mobs in /warp mobs and spent is /dustshop
    How do I get mobdust? Killing mobs in /warp mobs
    Where can I spend mobdust? /dustshop
    EXTRAS:
    How many Alts can I have? You may not use more than 5 Alternate (Alt) accounts and you may NOT use alts to boost your main account (Including transferring money and things such as vote crates!). We also do NOT allow bot[ing] clients/ services! You may only run up to how many Minecraft accounts your PC permit/ can handle! (For example mine only allows me to have 3 alts on before they start lagging! Do not bypass this by hiring a service which AFKs them for you! Using other PCs, laptops or mobile devices in your house is allowed, providing it’s not over the 5 Alt limit!)
    How do I report a bug? Go onto our discord (Via /links) then navigate to “ bot-commands “ and type “-new [Your bug or problem] . This will open a new section in our discord which you can access (The name will be “Ticket-[numbers]). Once this is done, a staff member will be in contact with you shortly (Via the ticket) You can also report bugs on the forums at https://bytemc.net/forums/33/
    What is Daily rewards? You can get daily rewards which is cash everyday and for every rank that you have. You can also get more rewards daily at , Prestige 1, Prestige 5+, Prestige 10+, & Prestige 15.
    How do I get my daily rewards? You can get them at the NPC at spawn, or /rewards & /dailyrewards
    What does a sellstick do/ What is a sell stick? A sellstick is used so that when you right-click a chest that you own, all the sellable contents will be sold.
    How do I report a player or staff? Go onto our discord (Via /links) then navigate to “ bot-commands “ and type “-new help” . This will open a new section in our discord which you can access (The name will be “Ticket-[numbers]). Once this is done, a staff member will be in contact with you shortly (Via the ticket) You can also report bugs on the forums at https://bytemc.net/forums/35/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.