• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Griefing Ban appeal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shoneh

Your IGN: Shothanks

Your Discord Tag: Shothanks#4076

Punishment Type: Permanent Ban

When where (were**) you punished?: England: 01/10/2019 - 18:59 | US: 10/01/2019 - 1:59

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): Griefing & Xray

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I am a fellow member of the community, been here for about 2 years now, always up for joining the server every now and again, and quite respectful to those who need me. This server is a ton of fun, and it would be a shame to be kicked out of the community, so I am being apologetic and leaving a nice "I apologize" to this person. I would like to be given a last chance to show that I am committed to not throwing these acts again. I promise I will leave better footsteps next time, on the server and Discord, once again, sorry. I hope you understand and give me the last opportunity to try. It's not like me to do this action, as everyone gets a little bit aggravated every now and again, but I would like to prove my sorrow. I really hope everyone reading this has a g'day, and hope to see you on the server soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Soul_Fate

Hi Shothanks!

We would like to inform you that we have been sent screenshots of you using a x-ray texture pack. We would like you to know that you are now banned for this too. The staff team will review your griefing ban and if it is accepted then you will still need to appeal for the x-ray ban too.

Thanks in advance for your patience,
    Soul_Fate

Last edited:

ilikeapples

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hi Shothanks!

The staff team has decided to reduce your ban to 3 weeks. If you get banned again you will not be allowed to appeal for a long time. Make sure read ./rules when you come back on!

Thanks,
    ilikeapples
    ByteMC Senior Moderator

Status
    Not open for further replies.