• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Botozon's Ban Appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: Botozon

Your Discord Tag: Botozon#4007

Punishment Type: Ban

When were you punished?: 2019-10-04

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): Autoclicking https://prnt.sc/pf61p3

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences):
    I deserve to be unbanned because this is the first time I've used hacks, I wanted to test if my autoclicker worked on one of the farms on my island and I saw that its working so I wanted to use it while I was studying, after about two hours a friend called me and told me I got banned, only after I was banned I realized using an autoclicker isn't allowed. On second thought I realized that what I did was stupid and wrong, I understand the reason for this but it was the first time I used hacks and I don't think I deserve to be permanently banned, I will realy appreciate it if my permanent ban will become a temporary ban. I really enjoyed playing on this server and I want to keep playing on it. In conclusion The thing I did was wrong and I promise it will be the last time I will use an autoclicker it.

Thanks for your time -Botozon

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi Botozon! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Botozon,

The staff team & I have discussed your ban appeal, and we will be reducing your ban to 7 days and resetting your island.
    If you are found using cheats again, you will remain permanently banned. I strongly recommend entirely deleting them.

Thanks,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

Status
    Not open for further replies.