• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban Discord ban appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN:Cudlee

Your Discord Tag:Cudlee#1295

Punishment Type:Discord ban for Advertising

When were you punished?:Like 5 months ago or so

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):Don't got it

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I really want to get unbanned from the discord server. Because i wanna get back into Bytemc, and i accidently put a invite to a Invite reward discord server. So i was hoping i can get another chance. And i promise this mistake wil never happen again :). -Cudlee

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi Cudlee! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Cudlee,

The staff team & I have reviewed your ban appeal. After careful consideration, we have decided to keep you banned. Our main reasons being: we rarely see you in-game or active and DM advertising is an easily repeatable offense, your 'why do you deserve to be unbanned' is technically 3 sentences, but really doesn't provide much detail or why you want to come back.

Overall you may reappeal in 14 days (2 weeks) and we hope to see you have a more positive view on things.

Thanks,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

Status
    Not open for further replies.