• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban P_anda discord ban appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: My in game name is P_anda.

Your Discord Tag: My discord name and tag is Paradox Bird#9249

Punishment Type: Banned from the discord server.

When were you punished?: I was punished sometime around March 2019.

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): I was banned for lying to staff members for personal benefit.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences): I deserve to be unabnned from the ByteMC discord for reasons that I am willing to discuss with other members. The first reason I should be unabnned from the ByteMC discord is because I have learned my lesson afrom my punishment. After months of thinking, I've finally realized that my punishment is fair and I actually deserved to be punished in this situation. I tried to apply for builder for this server, I got images from google claiming that they were my builds, this however was a lie and I totally regret lying to the ByteMC staff team now. I hope that I can continue old friendships that I had with staff members before this incident as well. I promise to never lie to staff members or any fellow members again. I actually feel really bad about lying to people who were once my friends. A lot has gone on since my return to ByteMC last weekend, from the ROAR1432 incident who was on my IP to me being very rude to other members this is extremely and absolutely wrong of me. At the time of this post, I promise to all the staff members and all my fellow members at ByteMC that I will never be like this to other players again. I should of been punished more than I was, I am very grateful to HomeGoods who only banned me for 12 hours for being rude last weekend. I have learned my lesson from this as well and I will never be rude again. On October fifth, two thousand nineteen I will be professional, helpful, and kind to all fellow members and I promise to be respectful to all staff members of ByteMC. I deserve to be unbanned because when I first joined ByteMC I was an amazing person and now starting today I'm going to be that person again and I will leave the old toxic self of me behind. I will become the P_anda that we all knew and loved in 2017, 2018. These are the reasons I deserve to be unbanned from the ByteMC discord server.

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi P_anda! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi P_anda,
    Once again thanks for appealing. The Senior Staff Team & I have reviewed your ban appeal and have decided to reject it. Every time you attempt to speak about your ban, you change your story, and we believe you are attempting to get out of a punishment in-game and are lying. You may reappeal in 1 month (non-negotiable) when you are ready to let us know what is truly going on here. You have also been banned in-game.

Thanks,
    ByteMC Senior Staff Team

Status
    Not open for further replies.