• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban DeadMaN920 ban appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Your IGN: DeadMaN920

Your Discord Tag: Tomer#9830

Punishment Type: Permanently banned

When were you punished?: 08/10/2019

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences):
    A. turned on a bind for a few minutes because I had to do something, I had no idea it is considered hacking, I checked all rule pages and didn't see anything about scripts so I thought it is okay.
    B. I always report bugs and don't abuse them, I am an active and friendly player, always helping to other players and I don't have any "enemies" on the server.
    C. I am sorry that I used the key bind, I should have asked before if it's okay to use them in the server. I wont do anything like it again, without asking an admin or other staff member if it is accepted in the server or not.

Attachments

Last edited:

HomeGoods

Owner & Website Developer
    Owner
    Site Admin
    Hi DeadMaN920!
    Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    HomeGoods
    ByteMC Owner

Dan564987

Administrator
    Administrator
    Hello DeadMaN920!
    After discussing your ban between myself and the staff team, we have come to the outcome your ban will be reduced to 3 days (16/10/2019). However if you are found in the future to being using cheats then your ban will become permanent. I would highly recommend you delete any form of hacks or auto clicking script you have. If you're unsure what is classed as a hack then please ask a staff member.

Thanks,
    Dan564987
    Administrator for ByteMC

Status
    Not open for further replies.