• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
    • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ban FilleeeE Punishment Appeal

our IGN: FilleeeE

Your Discord Tag: mohamed1#4576

Punishment Type: Permanently banned

When were you punished?: 2019-09-07

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): https://gyazo.com/000703538e632cd81c2a7e01f41644e8

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least three sentences):
    A. its been almost 2 months now since i got banned and i have really learned my lesson. I will never use a hacked client on your server ever again if you give me a second chance.
    B. I feel really bad for my actions beacuse i was a really active player on the server and i would always help out the new players get started. I was a really friendly player and i didnt dislike anybody.
    C. I have removed all forms of hacks and deleted them. I will never use hacks ever again. And i am truly sorry for what i did.

Soul_Fate

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Hi FilleeeE! Thanks for appealing. The ByteMC Staff Team is looking into your appeal and we will let you know when we have made a decision.

Thanks for your patience,
    Soul_Fate
    ByteMC Mod

Dan564987

Administrator
    Administrator
    Hey FilleeeE! After talking with the ByteMC staff team, we've all come into agreement that we will accept your appeal. Now this wasn't taken lightly and should be seen as a second chance, in which we hope you make better on.

Thanks
    Dan564987
    Administrator